BA (Hons); MA Psych; PhD Psych; Cert.Couns; DiplPsych.
I am an accredited psychotherapist and clinical supervisor with the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and a Senior Accredited clinical supervisor with the British Council for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP). I have over 24 years’ experience as a clinician working in the National Health Service & in private practice. I provide counselling and psychotherapy for a range of problems. I offer a confidential service to individuals and couples in distress.
- Accredited Mediator
- Accredited Psychotherapist, United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Accredited Clinical supervisor, UKCP
- Accredited Clinical supervisor British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Accredited Mediator in Advanced Dispute Resolution, Law Society & Bar Council
- Senior Fellow Higher Education Authority (SFHEA);
- AXA, AVIVA, BUPA recognised psychotherapist, BUPA click here
- Society for Psychotherapy Research
- PhD in Psychotherapy Studies
- MA Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma Integrative Psychotherapy
- Certificate Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Accredited supervisor (UKCP)
- Accredited supervisor (MBACP)
- Accredited Mediator in Advanced Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Accredited Senior Fellow Higher Education Authority (SFHEA)
Fluent in the following languages:
Counselling/Psychotherapy Services for these Issues
Abuse & trauma, Addiction to Love and Sex, Addictions, Sexuality, Attachment problems, Parenting problems, Anger, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bereavement, Bipolar Disorder, Bisexual Issues, Bulimia Nervosa, Bullying, Business Leadership, Cancer, Career Issues, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Codependence, Couple Relationships, Cultural Issues, Depression, Disability, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Eating Disorders, Fear, Gambling, Gay Issues, Grief, History of Mental Health Problems, Hysteria, Identity, Impotency, Infertility, Inhibitions, Internet Addiction, Internet Gambling Addiction, Internet Pornography Addiction, Internet Sexual Compulsivity, Lack of Meaning in Life, Loneliness, Loss, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Marriage (Marital Relations), Men's Issues, Erectile dysfunction, Midlife Crisis, Mixed Race Issues, Mother and Baby Issues, Obsessions, Obsessive
Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Personality Difficulties, Personality Disorders (PD), Phobias, Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS), Post Natal Depression (PND), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Pregnancy, Psychosexual Issues, Psychosomatic Symptoms, Racial Abuse, Rape, Redundancy, Same Sex Relationships, Self Development, Self Harm, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Behaviour, Sexuality, Sleep Problems, Social Phobia, Stage Fright, Stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Transgender Issues, Trauma, Trichotillomania, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss.
- BA (Hons); MA Psych; PhD Psych; Cert.Couns; DiplPsych.
- Psychotherapist, Supervisor, Accredited Mediator
- Head of the Regent's Centre for Relational Studies and Psychological Well-Being
- Founder & Editor of a peer reviewed publication – Journal of Psychotherapy & Counselling Psychology Reflections
- Luca, M. (25/03/2016). Sexual Bullying Among Young People. Sky News Live.
I have worked as Head of the School of Psychotherapy & Psychology at Regent’s University London, for 5 years and I am currently the Head of the Regent’s Centre for Relational Studies and Psychological Well-Being. I have researched psychotherapy process and published extensively.